Stade Rennes vs AS Saint-Étienne | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

You will find here our betting tip and prediction for the for Ligue 1 match between Stade Rennes vs AS Saint-Étienne. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Ligue 1Roazhon Park | Rennes
Stade Rennes
W(1 - 0)L(4 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(2 - 1)W(0 - 1)
AS Saint-Étienne
D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)W(2 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(3 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Stade RennesAS Saint-Étienne
Goals1.51.5
Corners1.51.7
Fouls4.44.2
Saves10.9
Shots on Goal0.71.7

On the 24th matchday of the Ligue 1 Stade Rennes will meet AS Saint-Étienne on at in the Roazhon Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 37%.

Best Betting Tips for the upcoming Ligue 1 match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

AS Saint-Étienne
-140 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
-140 at

All relevant stats you need for your Betting Tip

AS Saint-Étienne37%Stade Rennes37%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-110%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

These are the best Odds for the game Stade Rennes vs AS Saint-Étienne

Odds Comparison

Stade RennesDrawAS Saint-Étienne
Probability37%26%37%
888sport110240260
betway115240240
intertops110220240
pinnacle sports115250260
William Hill110240240

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • AS Saint-Étienne - Stade Rennes1-12018/10/21
  • Stade Rennes - AS Saint-Étienne1-12018/03/10
  • AS Saint-Étienne - Stade Rennes2-22017/09/24
  • AS Saint-Étienne - Stade Rennes1-12017/04/23

Stade Rennes Form

  • Stade Rennes met in their last match Amiens SC and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • Stade Rennes averages 1.5 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 14 and lost 11 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Stade Rennes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AS Saint-Étienne.

AS Saint-Étienne Form

  • AS Saint-Étienne met in their last match FC Nantes and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, AS Saint-Étienne scored 11 and conceded 17 goals.
  • During the past 6 months AS Saint-Étienne won 10 and lost 5 of their 23 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game Stade Rennes vs AS Saint-Étienne

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -140 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 63%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 37%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -140 Bet Now