SSC Napoli vs Udinese Calcio | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Seria A match between SSC Napoli vs Udinese Calcio. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Seria AStadio San Paolo | Napoli
SSC Napoli
W(1 - 4)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 2)W(5 - 2)D(1 - 1)
Udinese Calcio
D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)W(2 - 4)L(0 - 1)W(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

SSC NapoliUdinese Calcio
Goals2.31.3
Corners4.63.8
Fouls10.712.4
Saves3.63.6

On at SSC Napoli will host Udinese Calcio in the 36th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio San Paolo. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 53%.

Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-180 at

Three-Way Bet

SSC Napoli
-270 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
270 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

SSC Napoli53%Udinese Calcio25%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-110%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

SSC NapoliDrawUdinese Calcio
Probability53%22%25%
bet365-3554251000
22bet-270460810
888sport-335450900
betway-275425700
William Hill-3454501000
intertops-3554251000

SSC Napoli and Udinese Calcio | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Udinese Calcio - SSC Napoli1-22021/01/10
  • SSC Napoli - Udinese Calcio2-12020/07/19
  • Udinese Calcio - SSC Napoli1-12019/12/07
  • SSC Napoli - Udinese Calcio4-22019/03/17

SSC Napoli Form

  • Last game of SSC Napoli ended in a 1 - 4 against Spezia Calcio.
  • In their past 10 matches, SSC Napoli scored 11 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 17 and lost 8 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, SSC Napoli have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Udinese Calcio.

Udinese Calcio Form

  • Udinese Calcio met in their last match Bologna FC and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Udinese Calcio scored 9 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Udinese Calcio won 9 and lost 10 of their 28 matches in the Seria A.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game SSC Napoli vs Udinese Calcio

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 270 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 47%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 53%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 230 Bet Now