SSC Napoli vs Juventus Torino | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game SSC Napoli vs Juventus Torino. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio San Paolo | Napoli
SSC Napoli
L(0 - 2)L(1 - 0)L(1 - 3)W(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)
Juventus Torino
W(2 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(4 - 0)W(1 - 2)W(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

SSC NapoliJuventus Torino
Goals0.82.1
Corners75.3
Fouls10.911.9
Saves3.45

On at SSC Napoli will host Juventus Torino in the 21th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio San Paolo. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 44%.

Best betting tips for this Seria A match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-115 at

Three-Way Bet

Juventus Torino
110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-115 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Juventus Torino44%SSC Napoli32%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-29%1-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

Odds for the match SSC Napoli vs Juventus Torino

Odds Comparison

SSC NapoliDrawJuventus Torino
Probability32%24%44%
bet365240250110
22bet285250-105
888sport255265100
MrGreen250260100
betway250250105
William Hill260250100
intertops245250100

SSC Napoli vs Juventus Torino | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Juventus Torino - SSC Napoli4-32019/08/31
  • SSC Napoli - Juventus Torino1-22019/03/03

SSC Napoli Form

  • SSC Napoli met in their last match AC Fiorentina and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, SSC Napoli scored 11 and conceded 13 goals.
  • During the past 6 months SSC Napoli won 6 and lost 8 of their 20 matches in the Seria A.

Juventus Torino Form

  • Juventus Torino met in their last match Parma Calcio 1913 and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • Juventus Torino averages 1.5 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 16 and lost 1 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Juventus Torino have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SSC Napoli.

SSC Napoli vs Juventus Torino | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -115 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 56%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 44%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -110 Bet Now