Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Major League Soccer match between Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Major League SoccerChildren's Mercy Park (Kansas City, Kansas)
Sporting Kansas City
D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 4)
Colorado Rapids
W(2 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(1 - 3)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Sporting Kansas CityColorado Rapids
Goals1.61.4
Corners4.95
Fouls12.112.3
Saves3.12.7

On , at at the Children's Mercy Park (Kansas City, Kansas) Sporting Kansas City will meet Colorado Rapids. It's the 29th round of the Major League Soccer. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 40%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-155 at

Three-Way Bet

Sporting Kansas City
-115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-100 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

1-112%2-19%2-08%Correct Score
Sporting Kansas City40%Colorado Rapids35%X25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%

Best Odds for the game between Sporting Kansas City and Colorado Rapids

Odds Comparison

Sporting Kansas CityDrawColorado Rapids
Probability40%25%35%
bet365-125260320
22bet-115295280
888sport-120275290
betway-115275280
William Hill-125260320

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Colorado Rapids - Sporting Kansas City0-02021/08/08
  • Sporting Kansas City - Colorado Rapids3-12021/06/24
  • Sporting Kansas City - Colorado Rapids0-12021/03/20
  • Sporting Kansas City - Colorado Rapids4-02020/10/25

Sporting Kansas City Form

  • Sporting Kansas City met in their last match Minnesota United FC and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sporting Kansas City scored 5 and conceded 5 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Sporting Kansas City won 10 and lost 4 of their 20 matches in the Major League Soccer.

Colorado Rapids Form

  • Last game of Colorado Rapids ended in a 2 - 1 against Real Salt Lake.
  • Colorado Rapids averages 1.5 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Colorado Rapids won 11 and lost 3 of their 18 matches in the Major League Soccer.

Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -100 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -100Bet Now