Sparta Rotterdam vs PSV Eindhoven | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Eredivisie match between Sparta Rotterdam vs PSV Eindhoven. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

EredivisieSparta Stadion | Rotterdam
Sparta Rotterdam
W(0 - 1)L(0 - 2)W(0 - 2)L(2 - 3)W(1 - 3)
PSV Eindhoven
L(1 - 3)D(2 - 2)W(4 - 1)W(1 - 4)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Sparta RotterdamPSV Eindhoven
Goals1.92.4
Corners4.76.6
Fouls10.28.4
Saves2.42.5

On , at at the Sparta Stadion Sparta Rotterdam will meet PSV Eindhoven. It's the 17th round of the Eredivisie. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 46%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

PSV Eindhoven
-120 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
150 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

PSV Eindhoven46%Sparta Rotterdam32%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-29%2-17%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%

Sparta Rotterdam vs PSV Eindhoven | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Sparta RotterdamDrawPSV Eindhoven
Probability32%22%46%
bet365475350-200
22bet310295-120
888sport410310-155
betway350275-135

Head-to-Head performance of Sparta Rotterdam and PSV Eindhoven

Last Meetings

  • PSV Eindhoven - Sparta Rotterdam1-02020/11/29
  • Sparta Rotterdam - PSV Eindhoven2-22019/11/02
  • Sparta Rotterdam - PSV Eindhoven1-22018/02/10

Sparta Rotterdam Form

  • Last game of Sparta Rotterdam ended in a 0 - 1 against Fortuna Sittard.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sparta Rotterdam scored 11 and conceded 10 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 7 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, Sparta Rotterdam have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against PSV Eindhoven.

PSV Eindhoven Form

  • Last game of PSV Eindhoven ended in a 1 - 3 against AZ Alkmaar.
  • In their past 10 matches, PSV Eindhoven scored 9 and conceded 6 goals.
  • During the past 6 months PSV Eindhoven won 10 and lost 2 of their 16 matches in the Eredivisie.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Sparta Rotterdam vs PSV Eindhoven

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 150 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 150 Bet Now