Sparta Rotterdam vs Fortuna Sittard | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Sparta Rotterdam vs Fortuna Sittard. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

EredivisieSparta Stadion | Rotterdam
Sparta Rotterdam
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(3 - 5)W(0 - 1)
Fortuna Sittard
L(0 - 1)W(3 - 2)W(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Sparta RotterdamFortuna Sittard
Goals1.41.6
Corners4.24.5
Fouls10.510.8
Saves23

Sparta Rotterdam and Fortuna Sittard sitting near to each other in the Eredivisie standings. Therefore the game on at in the Sparta Stadion will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 41%, Home Win will be the outcome.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

Sparta Rotterdam
-115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
105 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Sparta Rotterdam41%Fortuna Sittard35%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Sparta RotterdamDrawFortuna Sittard
Probability41%24%35%
bet365-125260320
22bet-125280330
888sport-120270320
betway-125260320
William Hill-115270300
intertops-120265290

Sparta Rotterdam vs Fortuna Sittard | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Fortuna Sittard - Sparta Rotterdam0-12021/01/13
  • Sparta Rotterdam - Fortuna Sittard1-12020/01/25
  • Fortuna Sittard - Sparta Rotterdam0-02019/09/28

Sparta Rotterdam Form

  • Sparta Rotterdam met in their last match ADO Den Haag and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Sparta Rotterdam averages 1.4 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Sparta Rotterdam won 6 and lost 9 of their 20 matches in the Eredivisie.

Fortuna Sittard Form

  • Last game of Fortuna Sittard ended in a 0 - 1 against Heracles Almelo.
  • In their past 10 matches, Fortuna Sittard scored 10 and conceded 4 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Fortuna Sittard won 7 and lost 10 of their 21 matches in the Eredivisie.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Sparta Rotterdam vs Fortuna Sittard

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Sparta Rotterdam and Fortuna Sittard is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 59%. 22bet offers odds of 105 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -105 Bet Now