S.P.A.L 2013 vs FC Torino | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Prediction, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the game S.P.A.L 2013 vs FC Torino. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio Paolo Mazza | Ferrara
S.P.A.L 2013
W(2 - 3)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 0)
FC Torino
W(1 - 0)L(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

S.P.A.L 2013FC Torino
Goals1.11.2
Corners3.22.2
Fouls6.97.9
Saves1.60.9
Shots on Goal2.32.7

On , at at the Stadio Paolo Mazza S.P.A.L 2013 will meet FC Torino. It's the 22th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 38%.

Best Odds for your favourite Betting Tip

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
210 at

Three-Way Bet

FC Torino
210 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
210 at

Predictions based on Statistics

FC Torino38%S.P.A.L 201334%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-112%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

These are the best Odds for the game S.P.A.L 2013 vs FC Torino

Odds Comparison

S.P.A.L 2013DrawFC Torino
Probability34%28%38%
888sport285200120
betway275210115
intertops265195110
pinnacle sports295210120
William Hill270220115

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • FC Torino - S.P.A.L 20131-0September 2, 2018
  • FC Torino - S.P.A.L 20132-1May 13, 2018

S.P.A.L 2013 Form

  • Last game of S.P.A.L 2013 ended in a 2 - 3 against Parma Calcio 1913.
  • S.P.A.L 2013 averages 0.9 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 10 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, S.P.A.L 2013 have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Torino.

FC Torino Form

  • FC Torino met in their last match Inter Milano and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • FC Torino averages 1.2 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 7 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, FC Torino have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against S.P.A.L 2013.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game S.P.A.L 2013 vs FC Torino

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 210 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 62%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 38%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 210 Bet Now