Southampton vs West Bromwich Albion | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Southampton vs West Bromwich Albion. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Southampton||West Bromwich Albion|
|Shots on Goal||02.7|
On the teams of Southampton and West Bromwich Albion face each other at in the St Mary's Stadium. The duel takes place at the St Mary's Stadium during the 4th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 38%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Odds for the match Southampton vs West Bromwich Albion
Most recent performance of Southampton and West Bromwich Albion
- West Bromwich Albion - Southampton1-22018/02/17
- West Bromwich Albion - Southampton2-32018/02/03
- Southampton - West Bromwich Albion1-02017/10/21
- Last game of Southampton ended in a 0 - 1 against Burnley.
- Southampton averages 1.3 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Southampton won 6 and lost 3 of their 12 matches in the Premier League.
West Bromwich Albion Form
- West Bromwich Albion met in their last match Chelsea and recorded a 3 - 3.
- In their past 10 matches, West Bromwich Albion scored 7 and conceded 19 goals.
- Having won 0 and lost 2 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, West Bromwich Albion have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Southampton.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Southampton vs West Bromwich Albion
Our experts are predicting, that this Southampton and West Bromwich Albion will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 888sport are the best odds of 110 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 38%.