Southampton vs Burnley | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Southampton vs Burnley.

Premier LeagueSt Mary's Stadium | Southampton
Southampton
L(1 - 2)L(5 - 2)W(0 - 2)L(1 - 0)L(3 - 0)
Burnley
W(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(4 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

SouthamptonBurnley
Goals0.90.9
Corners4.84
Fouls9.18.4
Saves2.83

Southampton and Burnley sitting near to each other in the Premier League standings. Therefore the game on at in the St Mary's Stadium will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 36%, Home Win will be the outcome.

Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

Southampton
115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-125 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Southampton36%Burnley35%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-112%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%

These are the best Odds for the game Southampton vs Burnley

Odds Comparison

SouthamptonDrawBurnley
Probability36%29%35%
bet365105230280
22bet115240290
888sport110240300
betway110225275
William Hill110220280
intertops105215265

Southampton and Burnley | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Burnley - Southampton0-12020/09/26
  • Southampton - Burnley1-22020/02/15
  • Burnley - Southampton3-02019/08/10
  • Burnley - Southampton1-12019/02/02

Southampton Form

  • Last game of Southampton ended in a 1 - 2 against Brighton & Hove Albion.
  • Southampton averages 0.75 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 12 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Southampton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Burnley.

Burnley Form

  • Burnley met in their last match Everton and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Burnley scored 5 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 8 and lost 11 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Burnley have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Southampton.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Southampton vs Burnley

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Southampton and Burnley is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 64%. 888sport offers odds of -125 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -115 Bet Now