Sivasspor vs Kayserispor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Sivasspor vs Kayserispor. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigSivas 4 Eylül Stadı | Sivas
Sivasspor
W(1 - 4)D(0 - 0)L(3 - 1)L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)
Kayserispor
D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 1)L(3 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

SivassporKayserispor
Goals1.30.8
Corners55
Fouls13.713.7
Saves2.23.2

On the 26th matchday of the Süper Lig Sivasspor will meet Kayserispor on at in the Sivas 4 Eylül Stadı. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 41%.

Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Sivasspor
105 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
100 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Sivasspor41%Kayserispor30%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-013%1-113%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%

Sivasspor vs Kayserispor | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

SivassporDrawKayserispor
Probability41%29%30%
22bet105225310
888sport-125250320
betway100200300
William Hill-120250320
intertops-125240300

Sivasspor and Kayserispor | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Kayserispor - Sivasspor1-32020/10/17
  • Sivasspor - Kayserispor0-22020/06/28
  • Kayserispor - Sivasspor1-42019/11/24
  • Sivasspor - Kayserispor1-32019/04/06

Sivasspor Form

  • Last game of Sivasspor ended in a 1 - 4 against MKE Ankaragücü.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sivasspor scored 5 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 7 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Sivasspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Kayserispor.

Kayserispor Form

  • Kayserispor met in their last match MKE Ankaragücü and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Kayserispor scored 4 and conceded 6 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 11 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Kayserispor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sivasspor.

Sivasspor vs Kayserispor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 100 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now