Sheffield United vs West Bromwich Albion | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Sheffield United vs West Bromwich Albion.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||West Bromwich Albion|
Sheffield United and West Bromwich Albion will have a tough day on , at in the Bramall Lane. Their low positions on the Premier League standings make them enemies in the fight against the relegation. Their current performance predict a Home Win with a probability of 39%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSheffield United
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Odds for the match Sheffield United vs West Bromwich Albion
Sheffield United and West Bromwich Albion | Form comparison
- West Bromwich Albion - Sheffield United1-02020/11/28
- West Bromwich Albion - Sheffield United0-12019/02/23
- Sheffield United - West Bromwich Albion1-22018/12/14
Sheffield United Form
- Last game of Sheffield United ended in a 1 - 0 against Manchester City.
- In their past 10 matches, Sheffield United scored 4 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Sheffield United won 2 and lost 17 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
West Bromwich Albion Form
- Last game of West Bromwich Albion ended in a 2 - 2 against Fulham.
- In their past 10 matches, West Bromwich Albion scored 7 and conceded 8 goals.
- During the past 6 months West Bromwich Albion won 2 and lost 13 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Sheffield United vs West Bromwich Albion
Both teams will fight hard to make their way up from the bottom of the standings. The expert takes that in consideration and predicts a Double Chance X2, with a probability of 61%. You can find odds of -110 with William Hill.