Sheffield United vs Arsenal London | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Sheffield United vs Arsenal London. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||Arsenal London|
|Shots on Goal||2.66.7|
On at Sheffield United will host Arsenal London in the 9th round of the Premier League game at the Bramall Lane. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 48%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetArsenal London
Expert PickDouble Chance 1X
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
These are the best Odds for the game Sheffield United vs Arsenal London
Most recent performance of Sheffield United and Arsenal London
Sheffield United Form
- Last game of Sheffield United ended in a 0 - 0 against Watford.
- In their past 10 matches, Sheffield United scored 11 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months Sheffield United won 10 and lost 6 of their 22 matches in the Premier League.
Arsenal London Form
- Arsenal London met in their last match Bournemouth and recorded a 1 - 0.
- Arsenal London averages 1.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Arsenal London won 16 and lost 6 of their 29 matches in the Premier League.
Sheffield United vs Arsenal London | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Sheffield United and Arsenal London will leave the field with a Double Chance 1X. At 888sport are the best odds of -105 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 48%.