Seattle Sounders vs Real Salt Lake | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Major League Soccer match between Seattle Sounders vs Real Salt Lake. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Seattle Sounders||Real Salt Lake|
On the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer Seattle Sounders will meet Real Salt Lake on at in the CenturyLink Field. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSeattle Sounders
Expert PickSeattle Sounders
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Seattle Sounders - Real Salt Lake2-12020/10/08
- Real Salt Lake - Seattle Sounders2-22020/09/03
- Seattle Sounders - Real Salt Lake2-02019/10/24
- Real Salt Lake - Seattle Sounders3-02019/08/15
Seattle Sounders Form
- Seattle Sounders met in their last match LA Galaxy and recorded a 1 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Seattle Sounders scored 10 and conceded 1 goals.
- During the past 6 months Seattle Sounders won 6 and lost of their 9 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Real Salt Lake Form
- Last game of Real Salt Lake ended in a 3 - 1 against Vancouver Whitecaps.
- In their past 10 matches, Real Salt Lake scored 5 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Real Salt Lake won 3 and lost 1 of their 7 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Seattle Sounders vs Real Salt Lake
Our experts are predicting, that this Seattle Sounders and Real Salt Lake will leave the field with a Seattle Sounders. At 22bet are the best odds of -140 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 43%.