SC Paderborn 07 vs Bayer Leverkusen | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the 1. Bundesliga match between SC Paderborn 07 vs Bayer Leverkusen. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|SC Paderborn 07||Bayer Leverkusen|
|Shots on Goal||10|
On , at at the Benteler Arena SC Paderborn 07 will meet Bayer Leverkusen. It's the 18th round of the 1. Bundesliga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 42%.
Betting tips and odds for this 1. Bundesliga game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSC Paderborn 07
Expert PickDouble Chance 1X
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
SC Paderborn 07 vs Bayer Leverkusen | Best Odds
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Bayer Leverkusen - SC Paderborn 071-02019/10/29
- Bayer Leverkusen - SC Paderborn 073-22019/08/17
SC Paderborn 07 Form
- SC Paderborn 07 met in their last match Eintracht Frankfurt and recorded a 2 - 1.
- SC Paderborn 07 averages 1.33 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months SC Paderborn 07 won 3 and lost 11 of their 17 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.
Bayer Leverkusen Form
- Bayer Leverkusen met in their last match FSV Mainz 05 and recorded a 0 - 1.
- Bayer Leverkusen averages 2.1 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 8 and lost 4 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayer Leverkusen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SC Paderborn 07.
SC Paderborn 07 vs Bayer Leverkusen | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 67%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 42%.