SBV Excelsior vs AZ Alkmaar | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game SBV Excelsior vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

EredivisieVan Donge & De Roo Stadion | Rotterdam
SBV Excelsior
W(4 - 5)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)
AZ Alkmaar
W(1 - 0)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)L(2 - 3)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

SBV ExcelsiorAZ Alkmaar
Goals1.31.1

On , at at the Van Donge & De Roo Stadion SBV Excelsior will meet AZ Alkmaar. It's the 33th round of the Eredivisie. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 46%.

Betting tips and odds for this Eredivisie game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-295 at

Three-Way Bet

AZ Alkmaar
-170 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
135 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

AZ Alkmaar46%SBV Excelsior29%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%0-110%1-29%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%

These are the best Odds for the game SBV Excelsior vs AZ Alkmaar

Odds Comparison

SBV ExcelsiorDrawAZ Alkmaar
Probability29%25%46%
888sport410350-170
betway375350-175
intertops385340-200
pinnacle sports415360-170
William Hill380335-210

SBV Excelsior vs AZ Alkmaar | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • AZ Alkmaar - SBV Excelsior2-12018/12/15
  • AZ Alkmaar - SBV Excelsior2-32018/08/04

SBV Excelsior Form

  • Last game of SBV Excelsior ended in a 4 - 5 against Heracles Almelo.
  • SBV Excelsior averages 1.1 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 14 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, SBV Excelsior have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AZ Alkmaar.

AZ Alkmaar Form

  • AZ Alkmaar met in their last match PSV Eindhoven and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, AZ Alkmaar scored 15 and conceded 11 goals.
  • Having won 15 and lost 6 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, AZ Alkmaar have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SBV Excelsior.

SBV Excelsior vs AZ Alkmaar | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 135 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 135 Bet Now