Santos Laguna vs Puebla FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Primera División match between Santos Laguna vs Puebla FC. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Primera DivisiónTSM Corona | Torreón
Santos Laguna
D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(5 - 0)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 0)
Puebla FC
W(1 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Santos LagunaPuebla FC
Goals1.41.6
Corners6.45.1
Fouls11.814.2
Saves3.83.3

On , at at the TSM Corona Santos Laguna will meet Puebla FC. It's the 1th round of the Primera División. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 39%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-145 at

Three-Way Bet

Santos Laguna
-140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
120 at

Interesting stats and facts

Santos Laguna39%Puebla FC34%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Santos LagunaPuebla FCDraw
Probability39%34%27%
bet365-165475260
22bet-150410260
888sport-150390255
betway-155450250
William Hill-140400240
intertops-150375245

Most recent performance of Santos Laguna and Puebla FC

Last Meetings

  • Santos Laguna - Puebla FC0-02021/05/03
  • Puebla FC - Santos Laguna0-22020/10/03
  • Puebla FC - Santos Laguna2-22020/02/08
  • Santos Laguna - Puebla FC4-12019/08/11

Santos Laguna Form

  • Santos Laguna met in their last match CF Monterrey and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Santos Laguna averages 2.2 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Santos Laguna won 10 and lost 6 of their 22 matches in the Primera División.

Puebla FC Form

  • Puebla FC met in their last match Atlas Guadalajara and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Puebla FC scored 11 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 5 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Puebla FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Santos Laguna.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Santos Laguna vs Puebla FC

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 120 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 110 Bet Now