Santos Laguna vs Deportivo Toluca | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Santos Laguna vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Primera DivisiónTSM Corona | Torreón
Santos Laguna
L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(3 - 1)
Deportivo Toluca
L(1 - 2)L(2 - 1)D(4 - 4)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Santos LagunaDeportivo Toluca
Goals1.11.4
Corners6.24.4
Fouls12.313.3
Saves3.52.9

On the 15th matchday of the Primera División Santos Laguna will meet Deportivo Toluca on at in the TSM Corona. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 39%.

Betting tips and odds for this Primera División game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
120 at

Three-Way Bet

Santos Laguna
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
100 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Santos Laguna39%Deportivo Toluca34%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Santos LagunaDrawDeportivo Toluca
Probability39%27%34%
bet365-135250320
22bet-125295320
888sport-125245320
betway-135280320
William Hill-110240260
intertops-125230310

Head-to-Head performance of Santos Laguna and Deportivo Toluca

Last Meetings

  • Deportivo Toluca - Santos Laguna1-22020/09/20
  • Deportivo Toluca - Santos Laguna2-22019/11/24
  • Santos Laguna - Deportivo Toluca1-12019/07/07
  • Santos Laguna - Deportivo Toluca4-02019/02/25

Santos Laguna Form

  • Last game of Santos Laguna ended in a 1 - 0 against Gallos Blancos.
  • Santos Laguna averages 2 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 6 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Santos Laguna have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Deportivo Toluca.

Deportivo Toluca Form

  • Deportivo Toluca met in their last match CF Monterrey and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • Deportivo Toluca averages 1 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Deportivo Toluca won 6 and lost 8 of their 19 matches in the Primera División.

Santos Laguna vs Deportivo Toluca | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 100 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -135 Bet Now