San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Major League Soccer match between San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|San Jose Earthquakes||Toronto FC|
|Shots on Goal||55|
On at San Jose Earthquakes will host Toronto FC in the 1th round of the Major League Soccer game at the Avaya Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 50%.
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC | Best Odds
Head-to-Head performance of San Jose Earthquakes and Toronto FC
- Toronto FC - San Jose Earthquakes1-22019/05/26
- San Jose Earthquakes - Toronto FC1-12018/08/19
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- San Jose Earthquakes met in their last match Portland Timbers and recorded a 3 - 1.
- San Jose Earthquakes averages 1.9 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 2 and lost 8 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, San Jose Earthquakes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Toronto FC.
Toronto FC Form
- Toronto FC met in their last match Seattle Sounders and recorded a 3 - 1.
- Toronto FC averages 1.7 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Toronto FC won 6 and lost 1 of their 12 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC
Our experts are predicting, that this San Jose Earthquakes and Toronto FC will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 22bet are the best odds of -120 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 50%.