San Jose Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match San Jose Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|San Jose Earthquakes||Colorado Rapids|
On the 30th matchday of the Major League Soccer San Jose Earthquakes will meet Colorado Rapids on at in the Earthquakes Stadium (San Jose, California). Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColorado Rapids
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
San Jose Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids | Best Odds
Most recent performance of San Jose Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids
- Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes1-12021/07/18
- Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes5-02020/09/24
- San Jose Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids1-12020/09/06
- Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes2-12019/08/11
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- San Jose Earthquakes met in their last match LA Galaxy and recorded a 1 - 2.
- San Jose Earthquakes averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months San Jose Earthquakes won 6 and lost 7 of their 20 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Colorado Rapids Form
- Last game of Colorado Rapids ended in a 1 - 1 against Sporting Kansas City.
- Colorado Rapids averages 1.4 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Colorado Rapids won 11 and lost 3 of their 19 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game San Jose Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 43%.