Real Valladolid vs Getafe CF | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Real Valladolid vs Getafe CF. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaJosé Zorrilla | Valladolid
Real Valladolid
D(1 - 1)L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)L(1 - 3)
Getafe CF
W(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 1)L(2 - 0)L(3 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real ValladolidGetafe CF
Goals0.80.8
Corners43.3
Fouls12.816.4
Saves22

On , at at the José Zorrilla Real Valladolid will meet Getafe CF. It's the 26th round of the La Liga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 38%.

Betting tips and odds for this La Liga game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-265 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Valladolid
225 at

Expert Pick

over 1.5 Goals
-140 at

Interesting stats and facts

Real Valladolid38%Getafe CF32%X30%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-013%0-012%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%

Odds for the match Real Valladolid vs Getafe CF

Odds Comparison

Real ValladolidDrawGetafe CF
Probability38%30%32%
bet365200180170
22bet225185175
888sport205185185
betway210180170
William Hill200190170
intertops190175170

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Getafe CF - Real Valladolid0-12021/01/02
  • Real Valladolid - Getafe CF1-12020/06/23
  • Getafe CF - Real Valladolid2-02019/12/15
  • Real Valladolid - Getafe CF2-22019/04/14

Real Valladolid Form

  • Real Valladolid met in their last match Celta Vigo and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Real Valladolid averages 0.75 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 11 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Valladolid have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Getafe CF.

Getafe CF Form

  • Getafe CF met in their last match Valencia and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Getafe CF scored 4 and conceded 12 goals.
  • Having won 7 and lost 12 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Getafe CF have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Valladolid.

Real Valladolid vs Getafe CF | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a over 1.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: over 1.5 GoalsBest Odd: -145 Bet Now