Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Real Salt Lake vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Major League SoccerRio Tinto Stadium (Sandy, Utah)
Real Salt Lake
L(2 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 2)L(1 - 0)
FC Dallas
D(2 - 2)L(0 - 1)L(0 - 2)W(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real Salt LakeFC Dallas
Goals1.61.2
Corners6.33.4
Fouls10.212.9
Saves3.32.4

On the 30th matchday of the Major League Soccer Real Salt Lake will meet FC Dallas on at in the Rio Tinto Stadium (Sandy, Utah). Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 49%.

Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Salt Lake
-100 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-115 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

1-112%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
Real Salt Lake49%FC Dallas26%X25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%

Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Real Salt LakeDrawFC Dallas
Probability49%25%26%
22bet-100275260
betway-110260275

Head-to-Head performance of Real Salt Lake and FC Dallas

Last Meetings

  • FC Dallas - Real Salt Lake2-22021/05/23
  • Real Salt Lake - FC Dallas0-02020/10/25
  • FC Dallas - Real Salt Lake0-02019/07/28
  • Real Salt Lake - FC Dallas2-42019/03/31

Real Salt Lake Form

  • Real Salt Lake met in their last match Colorado Rapids and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • Real Salt Lake averages 2 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Real Salt Lake won 7 and lost 7 of their 19 matches in the Major League Soccer.

FC Dallas Form

  • Last game of FC Dallas ended in a 2 - 2 against Houston Dynamo.
  • FC Dallas averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 9 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, FC Dallas have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Salt Lake.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -115 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 51%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 49%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -110Bet Now