Real Madrid vs Villarreal | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Real Madrid vs Villarreal. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

LaLiga SantanderSantiago Bernabéu | Madrid
Real Madrid
W(6 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(5 - 2)W(0 - 1)D(3 - 3)
Villarreal
W(4 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(2 - 2)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real MadridVillarreal
Goals31.6
Corners6.83.8
Fouls9.412.6
Saves2.22.3

On the 7th matchday of the LaLiga Santander Real Madrid will meet Villarreal on at in the Santiago Bernabéu. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 54%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Madrid
-200 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
190 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

2-19%1-18%3-17%Correct Score
Real Madrid54%Villarreal25%X21%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%

These are the best Odds for the game Real Madrid vs Villarreal

Odds Comparison

Real MadridDrawVillarreal
Probability54%21%25%
bet365-200350475
22bet-220385625
888sport-200360550
betway-210350550
William Hill-200350550

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Real Madrid - Villarreal2-12021/05/22
  • Villarreal - Real Madrid1-12020/11/21
  • Real Madrid - Villarreal2-12020/07/16
  • Villarreal - Real Madrid2-22019/09/01

Real Madrid Form

  • Real Madrid met in their last match RCD Mallorca and recorded a 6 - 1.
  • Real Madrid averages 3.75 goals per game in the LaLiga Santander over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Real Madrid won 12 and lost of their 16 matches in the LaLiga Santander.

Villarreal Form

  • Last game of Villarreal ended in a 4 - 1 against Elche CF.
  • Villarreal averages 1 goals per game in the LaLiga Santander over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 5 matches in the LaLiga Santander over the last 6 months, Villarreal have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Madrid.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Real Madrid vs Villarreal

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 46%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 54%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 170Bet Now