Real Betis vs SD Huesca | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the La Liga match between Real Betis vs SD Huesca. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

La LigaBenito Villamarín | Sevilla
Real Betis
L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(4 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(3 - 2)
SD Huesca
L(2 - 6)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real BetisSD Huesca
Goals11.4
Corners4.74
Fouls11.713.3
Saves3.83.3
Shots on Goal4.73.7

On , at at the Benito Villamarín Real Betis will meet SD Huesca. It's the 37th round of the La Liga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 37%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
165 at

Three-Way Bet

SD Huesca
425 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
150 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

SD Huesca37%Real Betis37%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-110%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Odds for the match Real Betis vs SD Huesca

Odds Comparison

Real BetisDrawSD Huesca
Probability37%26%37%
888sport-180380425
betway-175350425
intertops-180300425
pinnacle sports-175395425
William Hill-160300290

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • SD Huesca - Real Betis2-12019/01/05

Real Betis Form

  • Last game of Real Betis ended in a 1 - 0 against Eibar.
  • In their past 10 matches, Real Betis scored 13 and conceded 18 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 13 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Betis have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SD Huesca.

SD Huesca Form

  • Last game of SD Huesca ended in a 2 - 6 against Valencia.
  • In their past 10 matches, SD Huesca scored 10 and conceded 12 goals.
  • During the past 6 months SD Huesca won 5 and lost 11 of their 25 matches in the La Liga.

Real Betis vs SD Huesca | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 150 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 63%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 37%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 150 Bet Now