Real Betis vs Real Madrid | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Real Betis vs Real Madrid. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaBenito Villamarín | Sevilla
Real Betis
L(2 - 1)D(3 - 3)D(0 - 0)L(2 - 3)D(1 - 1)
Real Madrid
L(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 4)W(1 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real BetisReal Madrid
Goals1.41.4
Corners4.94.9
Fouls13.813.4
Saves1.72.1

On the teams of Real Betis and Real Madrid face each other at in the Benito Villamarín. The duel takes place at the Benito Villamarín during the 27th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 42%.

Best betting tips for this La Liga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-180 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Madrid
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
115 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Real Madrid42%Real Betis35%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Real BetisDrawReal Madrid
Probability35%23%42%
bet365310310-135
22bet340325-130
888sport315310-125
betway300320-135
William Hill320300-125
intertops290285-125

Head-to-Head performance of Real Betis and Real Madrid

Last Meetings

  • Real Madrid - Real Betis0-02019/11/02
  • Real Madrid - Real Betis0-22019/05/19
  • Real Betis - Real Madrid1-22019/01/13
  • Real Betis - Real Madrid3-52018/02/18

Real Betis Form

  • Last game of Real Betis ended in a 2 - 1 against Valencia.
  • In their past 10 matches, Real Betis scored 21 and conceded 16 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Real Betis won 6 and lost 8 of their 23 matches in the La Liga.

Real Madrid Form

  • Last game of Real Madrid ended in a 1 - 0 against Levante.
  • Real Madrid averages 1.5 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Real Madrid won 14 and lost 2 of their 22 matches in the La Liga.

Real Betis vs Real Madrid | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 115 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 58%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 115 Bet Now