Real Betis vs Granada | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Real Betis vs Granada. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaBenito Villamarín | Sevilla
Real Betis
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)
Granada
L(0 - 1)W(1 - 2)L(2 - 1)W(4 - 1)W(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real BetisGranada
Goals1.11.4
Corners54.5
Fouls12.814.7
Saves2.32.8

It’s a tight race between Real Betis and Granada, since there sitting close to each other in the La Liga standings. They will face each other on the at in the Benito Villamarín. As by their current performances, the probability is 42% that the outcome will be Home Win.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
105 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Betis
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
110 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Real Betis42%Granada31%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Odds for the match Real Betis vs Granada

Odds Comparison

Real BetisDrawGranada
Probability42%27%31%
bet365-135270375
22bet-125290360
888sport-125265380
betway-130260375
William Hill-130270360
intertops-135250360

Head-to-Head performance of Real Betis and Granada

Last Meetings

  • Granada - Real Betis2-02020/12/20
  • Real Betis - Granada3-22020/09/05
  • Real Betis - Granada2-22020/06/15
  • Granada - Real Betis1-02019/10/27

Real Betis Form

  • Last game of Real Betis ended in a 1 - 1 against Real Valladolid.
  • In their past 10 matches, Real Betis scored 8 and conceded 5 goals.
  • Having won 10 and lost 7 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Betis have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Granada.

Granada Form

  • Last game of Granada ended in a 0 - 1 against CF Cádiz.
  • Granada averages 1.4 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 14 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Granada have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Betis.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Real Betis vs Granada

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Real Betis and Granada is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 58%. 22bet offers odds of 110 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now