Real Betis vs FC Barcelona | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the La Liga match between Real Betis vs FC Barcelona. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

La Liga
Real Betis
D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)W(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)
FC Barcelona
W(2 - 1)L(2 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(4 - 1)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real BetisFC Barcelona
Goals1.62.2
Corners4.94.3
Fouls12.39.8
Saves1.92.5
Shots on Goal60

On the 23th matchday of the La Liga Real Betis will meet FC Barcelona on at in the . Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 42%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-175 at

Three-Way Bet

FC Barcelona
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
110 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

FC Barcelona42%Real Betis35%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Head-to-Head performance of Real Betis and FC Barcelona

Last Meetings

  • FC Barcelona - Real Betis5-22019/08/25
  • Real Betis - FC Barcelona1-42019/03/17
  • FC Barcelona - Real Betis3-42018/11/11
  • Real Betis - FC Barcelona0-52018/01/21

Real Betis Form

  • Last game of Real Betis ended in a 1 - 1 against Eibar.
  • Real Betis averages 1.9 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 8 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Betis have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Barcelona.

FC Barcelona Form

  • Last game of FC Barcelona ended in a 2 - 1 against Levante.
  • FC Barcelona averages 1.5 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 13 and lost 4 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, FC Barcelona have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Betis.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Real Betis vs FC Barcelona

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 58%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 125 Bet Now