Real Betis vs CF Cádiz | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Real Betis vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaBenito Villamarín | Sevilla
Real Betis
L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 2)L(0 - 2)L(4 - 0)
CF Cádiz
L(0 - 2)L(4 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Real BetisCF Cádiz
Goals10.7
Corners5.34.4
Fouls11.510.4
Saves2.22.9

On at Real Betis will host CF Cádiz in the 15th round of the La Liga game at the Benito Villamarín. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 36%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Betis
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
120 at

Interesting stats and facts

Real Betis36%CF Cádiz35%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-112%1-012%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%

Real Betis vs CF Cádiz | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Real BetisDrawCF Cádiz
Probability36%29%35%
bet365-120250350
22bet-140260475
888sport-110240360
betway-120240375
William Hill-115240340
intertops-120235335

Real Betis vs CF Cádiz | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Real Betis - CF Cádiz1-02020/08/22

Real Betis Form

  • Last game of Real Betis ended in a 2 - 0 against Granada.
  • Real Betis averages 1 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 13 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Betis have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CF Cádiz.

CF Cádiz Form

  • CF Cádiz met in their last match Getafe CF and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • CF Cádiz averages 0.8 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 6 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, CF Cádiz have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Betis.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Real Betis vs CF Cádiz

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 120 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now