RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game RB Leipzig vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|RB Leipzig||Schalke 04|
On , at at the Red Bull Arena RB Leipzig will meet Schalke 04. It's the 3th round of the 1. Bundesliga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 47%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRB Leipzig
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 66%No 34%
RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 | Best Odds
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Schalke 04 - RB Leipzig0-52020/02/22
- RB Leipzig - Schalke 041-32019/09/28
- Schalke 04 - RB Leipzig0-12019/03/16
- RB Leipzig - Schalke 043-12018/01/13
RB Leipzig Form
- RB Leipzig met in their last match Bayer Leverkusen and recorded a 1 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, RB Leipzig scored 16 and conceded 14 goals.
- Having won 5 and lost 1 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, RB Leipzig have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Schalke 04.
Schalke 04 Form
- Last game of Schalke 04 ended in a 1 - 3 against Werder Bremen.
- Schalke 04 averages 0.3 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Schalke 04 won 0 and lost 9 of their 11 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04
Our experts are predicting, that this RB Leipzig and Schalke 04 will leave the field with a Both Teams To Score Yes. At betway are the best odds of -115 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 47%.