Gallos Blancos vs Deportivo Toluca | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Gallos Blancos vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Primera DivisiónCorregidora | Santiago de Queretaro
Gallos Blancos
L(2 - 1)L(1 - 0)W(4 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 0)
Deportivo Toluca
L(4 - 1)W(1 - 0)W(3 - 2)W(1 - 2)L(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Gallos BlancosDeportivo Toluca
Goals1.11.7
Corners4.75.2
Fouls1511.6
Saves3.33.3

On the 8th matchday of the Primera División Gallos Blancos will meet Deportivo Toluca on at in the Corregidora. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 38%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

Gallos Blancos
130 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-135 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Gallos Blancos38%Deportivo Toluca37%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%2-19%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%

Odds for the match Gallos Blancos vs Deportivo Toluca

Odds Comparison

Gallos BlancosDrawDeportivo Toluca
Probability38%25%37%
bet365130230210
22bet125255200
888sport120230200
betway105260230
William Hill125240200
intertops125225190

Gallos Blancos vs Deportivo Toluca | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Gallos Blancos - Deportivo Toluca1-12020/03/07
  • Deportivo Toluca - Gallos Blancos0-22019/07/21
  • Gallos Blancos - Deportivo Toluca0-02019/04/13
  • Deportivo Toluca - Gallos Blancos4-02018/10/28

Gallos Blancos Form

  • Gallos Blancos met in their last match Santos Laguna and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • Gallos Blancos averages 1.7 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Gallos Blancos won 2 and lost 5 of their 9 matches in the Primera División.

Deportivo Toluca Form

  • Deportivo Toluca met in their last match Puebla FC and recorded a 4 - 1.
  • Deportivo Toluca averages 1 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 4 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Deportivo Toluca have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Gallos Blancos.

Gallos Blancos vs Deportivo Toluca | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -135 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 62%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -140 Bet Now