Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the MLS match between Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United FC. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

MLSProvidence Park | Portland
Portland Timbers
L(0 - 2)L(0 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 2)
Minnesota United FC
W(3 - 1)L(2 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(0 - 2)L(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Portland TimbersMinnesota United FC
Goals1.11.5
Corners6.85
Fouls14.813
Saves4.85
Shots on Goal6.37

On , at at the Providence Park Portland Timbers will meet Minnesota United FC. It's the 37th round of the MLS. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 39%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-190 at

Three-Way Bet

Portland Timbers
100 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-125 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Portland Timbers39%Minnesota United FC38%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%

Odds for the match Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United FC

Odds Comparison

Portland TimbersDrawMinnesota United FC
Probability39%23%38%
888sport100280235
betway100260240
intertops100265230
pinnacle sports105285250
William Hill105275220

Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United FC | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Minnesota United FC - Portland Timbers2-12019/08/08
  • Minnesota United FC - Portland Timbers1-02019/08/04
  • Portland Timbers - Minnesota United FC3-22018/04/15

Portland Timbers Form

  • Portland Timbers met in their last match New York RB and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • Portland Timbers averages 1.5 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Portland Timbers won 16 and lost 12 of their 31 matches in the MLS.

Minnesota United FC Form

  • Minnesota United FC met in their last match Real Salt Lake and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Minnesota United FC scored 13 and conceded 19 goals.
  • Having won 16 and lost 12 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Minnesota United FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Portland Timbers.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United FC

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 61%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -125 Bet Now