Philadelphia Union vs New York RB | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Philadelphia Union vs New York RB.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Philadelphia Union||New York RB|
|Shots on Goal||8.57|
On at Philadelphia Union will host New York RB in the 1th round of the MLS game at the Talen Energy Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 41%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPhiladelphia Union
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 84%under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 64%under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 42%under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
These are the best Odds for the game Philadelphia Union vs New York RB
Philadelphia Union and New York RB | Form comparison
- New York RB - Philadelphia Union2-02019/09/22
- Philadelphia Union - New York RB3-22019/06/08
- Philadelphia Union - New York RB0-12018/10/21
- New York RB - Philadelphia Union1-12017/06/29
Philadelphia Union Form
- Philadelphia Union met in their last match New York City FC and recorded a 1 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Philadelphia Union scored 19 and conceded 14 goals.
- During the past 6 months Philadelphia Union won 13 and lost 10 of their 29 matches in the MLS.
New York RB Form
- Last game of New York RB ended in a 3 - 0 against Impact de Montréal.
- In their past 10 matches, New York RB scored 14 and conceded 24 goals.
- During the past 6 months New York RB won 13 and lost 12 of their 30 matches in the MLS.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Philadelphia Union vs New York RB
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 59%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 41%.