Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami CF | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Major League Soccer match between Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami CF. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Philadelphia Union||Inter Miami CF|
On the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer Philadelphia Union will meet Inter Miami CF on at in the Talen Energy Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 55%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPhiladelphia Union
Expert PickPhiladelphia Union
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Best Odds for the game between Philadelphia Union and Inter Miami CF
Philadelphia Union and Inter Miami CF | Form comparison
- Philadelphia Union - Inter Miami CF3-02020/09/27
- Inter Miami CF - Philadelphia Union2-12020/07/15
- Philadelphia Union - Inter Miami CF2-12020/02/15
Philadelphia Union Form
- Last game of Philadelphia Union ended in a 0 - 0 against Columbus Crew.
- Philadelphia Union averages 2.29 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 1 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Philadelphia Union have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Inter Miami CF.
Inter Miami CF Form
- Inter Miami CF met in their last match LA Galaxy and recorded a 2 - 3.
- Inter Miami CF averages 0.83 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Inter Miami CF won 2 and lost 4 of their 6 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami CF | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 55%, a Philadelphia Union. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 55%.