Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the MLS match between Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Philadelphia Union||Columbus Crew|
On the 36th matchday of the MLS Philadelphia Union will meet Columbus Crew on at in the Talen Energy Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 42%.
Betting tips and odds for this MLS game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPhiladelphia Union
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
Best Odds for the game between Philadelphia Union and Columbus Crew
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Philadelphia Union - Columbus Crew1-02021/06/23
- Columbus Crew - Philadelphia Union0-02021/04/18
- Philadelphia Union - Columbus Crew2-12020/11/01
- Columbus Crew - Philadelphia Union1-02020/09/02
Philadelphia Union Form
- Last game of Philadelphia Union ended in a 1 - 1 against New York RB.
- Philadelphia Union averages 1.43 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Philadelphia Union won 10 and lost 7 of their 26 matches in the MLS.
Columbus Crew Form
- Columbus Crew met in their last match Impact de Montréal and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Columbus Crew scored 3 and conceded 7 goals.
- Having won 9 and lost 11 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Columbus Crew have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Philadelphia Union.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 58%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 42%.