Philadelphia Union vs Atlanta United FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Philadelphia Union vs Atlanta United FC. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Philadelphia Union||Atlanta United FC|
On the 34th matchday of the MLS Philadelphia Union will meet Atlanta United FC on at in the Talen Energy Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 39%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAtlanta United FC
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
These are the best Odds for the game Philadelphia Union vs Atlanta United FC
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Atlanta United FC - Philadelphia Union2-22021/06/20
- Philadelphia Union - Atlanta United FC1-12021/05/05
- Atlanta United FC - Philadelphia Union0-32021/04/28
- Atlanta United FC - Philadelphia Union4-02020/01/29
Philadelphia Union Form
- Last game of Philadelphia Union ended in a 3 - 1 against Orlando City.
- Philadelphia Union averages 1.5 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Philadelphia Union won 9 and lost 7 of their 24 matches in the MLS.
Atlanta United FC Form
- Atlanta United FC met in their last match D.C. United and recorded a 3 - 2.
- Atlanta United FC averages 2.25 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Atlanta United FC won 9 and lost 7 of their 25 matches in the MLS.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Philadelphia Union vs Atlanta United FC
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 54%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 39%.