Paris Saint Germain vs FC Nantes | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Paris Saint Germain vs FC Nantes.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Paris Saint Germain||FC Nantes|
On at Paris Saint Germain will host FC Nantes in the 29th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Parc des Princes. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 64%.
Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetParis Saint Germain
Expert PickFC Nantes +1.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Analysis and current form of the teams
- FC Nantes - Paris Saint Germain0-32020/10/31
- FC Nantes - Paris Saint Germain1-22020/02/04
- Paris Saint Germain - FC Nantes2-02019/12/04
- FC Nantes - Paris Saint Germain3-22019/04/17
Paris Saint Germain Form
- Last game of Paris Saint Germain ended in a 0 - 1 against Girondins Bordeaux.
- In their past 10 matches, Paris Saint Germain scored 12 and conceded 3 goals.
- Having won 19 and lost 5 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Paris Saint Germain have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Nantes.
FC Nantes Form
- FC Nantes met in their last match Stade Reims and recorded a 1 - 2.
- FC Nantes averages 1.2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months FC Nantes won 3 and lost 12 of their 26 matches in the Ligue 1.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Paris Saint Germain vs FC Nantes
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a FC Nantes +1.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 64%.