Pacific FC vs Valour FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Pacific FC vs Valour FC.

Canadian Premier LeagueWesthills Stadium | Langford, British Columbia
Pacific FC
W(2 - 0)W(4 - 2)L(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(3 - 0)
Valour FC
L(3 - 1)L(1 - 0)W(3 - 0)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Pacific FCValour FC
Goals21.3

On the teams of Pacific FC and Valour FC face each other at in the Westhills Stadium. The duel takes place at the Westhills Stadium during the 1th matchday of the Canadian Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 47%.

Betting tips and odds for this Canadian Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
115 at

Three-Way Bet

Pacific FC
100 at

Expert Pick

over 2.5 Goals
115 at

Interesting stats and facts

1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
Pacific FC47%Valour FC28%X25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%

Best Odds for the game between Pacific FC and Valour FC

Odds Comparison

Pacific FCValour FCDraw
Probability47%28%25%
22bet-100265230
betway100240225

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Pacific FC - Valour FC2-12019/08/24
  • Valour FC - Pacific FC2-22019/08/01
  • Valour FC - Pacific FC1-22019/06/21
  • Pacific FC - Valour FC1-22019/05/02

Pacific FC Form

  • Last game of Pacific FC ended in a 2 - 0 against Cavalry FC.
  • In their past 10 matches, Pacific FC scored 12 and conceded 4 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Pacific FC won 5 and lost 2 of their 9 matches in the Canadian Premier League.

Valour FC Form

  • Last game of Valour FC ended in a 3 - 1 against FC Edmonton.
  • Valour FC averages 1 goals per game in the Canadian Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 3 matches in the Canadian Premier League over the last 6 months, Valour FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Pacific FC.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Pacific FC vs Valour FC

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 53%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 47%.

Best Pick: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 105Bet Now