Orlando City vs New York RB | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Orlando City vs New York RB. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Orlando City||New York RB|
On the teams of Orlando City and New York RB face each other at in the Orlando City Stadium. The duel takes place at the Orlando City Stadium during the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 54%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOrlando City
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best Odds for the game between Orlando City and New York RB
Head-to-Head performance of Orlando City and New York RB
- New York RB - Orlando City2-12021/05/29
- New York RB - Orlando City1-12020/10/18
- New York RB - Orlando City3-12020/10/03
- Orlando City - New York RB0-12019/07/21
Orlando City Form
- Last game of Orlando City ended in a 1 - 2 against Inter Miami CF.
- In their past 10 matches, Orlando City scored 10 and conceded 1 goals.
- Having won 6 and lost 1 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Orlando City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York RB.
New York RB Form
- New York RB met in their last match Atlanta United FC and recorded a 0 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, New York RB scored 5 and conceded 10 goals.
- Having won 4 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, New York RB have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Orlando City.
Orlando City vs New York RB | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 45%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 54%.