Orlando City vs Columbus Crew | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Orlando City vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Orlando City||Columbus Crew|
|Shots on Goal||4.82.3|
On the teams of Orlando City and Columbus Crew face each other at in the Orlando City Stadium. The duel takes place at the Orlando City Stadium during the 24th matchday of the MLS. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 49%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOrlando City
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Odds for the match Orlando City vs Columbus Crew
Head-to-Head performance of Orlando City and Columbus Crew
- Columbus Crew - Orlando City0-22019/06/29
- Orlando City - Columbus Crew2-12018/10/21
- Columbus Crew - Orlando City3-22018/07/21
- Orlando City - Columbus Crew0-12017/10/15
Orlando City Form
- Last game of Orlando City ended in a 2 - 2 against Philadelphia Union.
- In their past 10 matches, Orlando City scored 17 and conceded 18 goals.
- During the past 6 months Orlando City won 8 and lost 9 of their 21 matches in the MLS.
Columbus Crew Form
- Last game of Columbus Crew ended in a 1 - 2 against Seattle Sounders.
- Columbus Crew averages 0.6 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Columbus Crew won 5 and lost 14 of their 21 matches in the MLS.
Orlando City vs Columbus Crew | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Orlando City and Columbus Crew will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At betway are the best odds of -115 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 49%.