Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Orlando City vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Orlando City||Atlanta United FC|
On at Orlando City will host Atlanta United FC in the 1th round of the Major League Soccer game at the Orlando City Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 56%.
Betting tips and odds for this Major League Soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOrlando City
Expert PickOrlando City
Interesting stats and facts
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
These are the best Odds for the game Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC
Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC | Head-to-Head analysis
- Orlando City - Atlanta United FC0-02021/04/17
- Orlando City - Atlanta United FC4-12020/10/28
- Atlanta United FC - Orlando City0-02020/10/07
- Orlando City - Atlanta United FC1-12020/09/06
Orlando City Form
- Last game of Orlando City ended in a 2 - 1 against Philadelphia Union.
- Orlando City averages 2.25 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Orlando City won 7 and lost 3 of their 14 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Atlanta United FC Form
- Atlanta United FC met in their last match Columbus Crew and recorded a 0 - 1.
- Atlanta United FC averages 0.8 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Atlanta United FC won 2 and lost 5 of their 15 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 56%, a Orlando City. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 56%.