Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Orlando City||Atlanta United FC|
On at Orlando City will host Atlanta United FC in the 1th round of the Major League Soccer game at the Orlando City Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 52%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOrlando City
Expert PickOrlando City
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC | Best Odds
Orlando City and Atlanta United FC | Form comparison
- Orlando City - Atlanta United FC4-12020/10/28
- Atlanta United FC - Orlando City0-02020/10/07
- Orlando City - Atlanta United FC1-12020/09/06
- Atlanta United FC - Orlando City1-32020/08/29
Orlando City Form
- Orlando City met in their last match New England Revolution and recorded a 1 - 3.
- Orlando City averages 2 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 4 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Orlando City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Atlanta United FC.
Atlanta United FC Form
- Atlanta United FC met in their last match Columbus Crew and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Atlanta United FC scored 7 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months Atlanta United FC won 2 and lost 5 of their 9 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Orlando City vs Atlanta United FC | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 52%, a Orlando City. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 52%.