Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Ligue 1 match between Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Olympique Marseille||RC Lens|
On at Olympique Marseille will host RC Lens in the 9th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Orange Vélodrome. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 42%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRC Lens
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
These are the best Odds for the game Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens
Most recent performance of Olympique Marseille and RC Lens
Olympique Marseille Form
- Last game of Olympique Marseille ended in a 1 - 2 against Nîmes Olympique.
- Olympique Marseille averages 2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Olympique Marseille won 9 and lost 4 of their 18 matches in the Ligue 1.
RC Lens Form
- Last game of RC Lens ended in a 1 - 1 against FC Nantes.
- In their past 10 matches, RC Lens scored 8 and conceded 6 goals.
- Having won 8 and lost 7 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, RC Lens have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Olympique Marseille.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens
Our experts are predicting, that this Olympique Marseille and RC Lens will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 888sport are the best odds of -110 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 42%.