OGC Nice vs Olympique Lyon | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match OGC Nice vs Olympique Lyon.

Ligue 1Allianz Riviera | Nizza
OGC Nice
W(0 - 2)L(0 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 3)L(1 - 2)
Olympique Lyon
D(2 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 3)W(3 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

OGC NiceOlympique Lyon
Goals1.32.1
Corners5.56
Fouls10.913
Saves3.33.3

On at OGC Nice will host Olympique Lyon in the 16th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Allianz Riviera. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 46%.

Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-200 at

Three-Way Bet

Olympique Lyon
-180 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
165 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Olympique Lyon46%OGC Nice29%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%0-110%1-29%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%

These are the best Odds for the game OGC Nice vs Olympique Lyon

Odds Comparison

OGC NiceDrawOlympique Lyon
Probability29%25%46%
bet365550335-200
22bet560345-190
888sport480320-180
betway475335-185
William Hill480335-190
intertops475335-200

OGC Nice and Olympique Lyon | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Olympique Lyon - OGC Nice1-02020/07/04
  • OGC Nice - Olympique Lyon2-12020/02/02
  • OGC Nice - Olympique Lyon1-22020/01/30
  • Olympique Lyon - OGC Nice2-12019/11/23

OGC Nice Form

  • OGC Nice met in their last match Nîmes Olympique and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • OGC Nice averages 1 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 5 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, OGC Nice have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Olympique Lyon.

Olympique Lyon Form

  • Olympique Lyon met in their last match Stade Brestois and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Olympique Lyon scored 9 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 8 and lost 1 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Olympique Lyon have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against OGC Nice.

OGC Nice vs Olympique Lyon | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 165 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 135 Bet Now