Nîmes Olympique vs Stade Rennes | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Nîmes Olympique vs Stade Rennes. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade des Costières | Nimes
Nîmes Olympique
W(2 - 0)L(3 - 1)L(0 - 1)L(0 - 4)L(6 - 0)
Stade Rennes
W(1 - 0)W(0 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Nîmes OlympiqueStade Rennes
Goals0.61.6
Corners4.14.8
Fouls10.913.6
Saves3.92.3
Shots on Goal33

On at Nîmes Olympique will host Stade Rennes in the 21th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Stade des Costières. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 38%.

Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-155 at

Three-Way Bet

Stade Rennes
130 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-135 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Stade Rennes38%Nîmes Olympique34%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-112%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Stade RennesNîmes OlympiqueDraw
Probability38%34%28%
bet365125240220
22bet115270215
888sport130235215
MrGreen125235210
betway125240220
William Hill130230210
intertops130235195

Head-to-Head performance of Nîmes Olympique and Stade Rennes

Last Meetings

  • Nîmes Olympique - Stade Rennes3-12019/04/09
  • Stade Rennes - Nîmes Olympique4-02018/12/22

Nîmes Olympique Form

  • Last game of Nîmes Olympique ended in a 2 - 0 against Stade Reims.
  • In their past 10 matches, Nîmes Olympique scored 11 and conceded 13 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Nîmes Olympique won 3 and lost 10 of their 19 matches in the Ligue 1.

Stade Rennes Form

  • Stade Rennes met in their last match Girondins Bordeaux and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Stade Rennes scored 11 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Stade Rennes won 10 and lost 5 of their 18 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Nîmes Olympique vs Stade Rennes

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -135 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 62%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -155 Bet Now