New York RB vs Orlando City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match New York RB vs Orlando City.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York RB||Orlando City|
On the teams of New York RB and Orlando City face each other at in the Red Bull Arena. The duel takes place at the Red Bull Arena during the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 42%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOrlando City
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Head-to-Head performance of New York RB and Orlando City
- New York RB - Orlando City3-12020/10/03
- Orlando City - New York RB0-12019/07/21
- New York RB - Orlando City0-12019/03/23
- New York RB - Orlando City1-02018/10/28
New York RB Form
- Last game of New York RB ended in a 0 - 1 against Atlanta United FC.
- New York RB averages 1.6 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 9 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, New York RB have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Orlando City.
Orlando City Form
- Orlando City met in their last match Atlanta United FC and recorded a 0 - 0.
- Orlando City averages 1.2 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 9 and lost 4 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Orlando City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York RB.
New York RB vs Orlando City | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 67%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 42%.