New York City FC vs Toronto FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game New York City FC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York City FC||Toronto FC|
|Shots on Goal||6.24.4|
On the teams of New York City FC and Toronto FC face each other at in the Yankee Stadium. The duel takes place at the Yankee Stadium during the 36th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 43%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNew York City FC
Expert Pickunder 3.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
New York City FC and Toronto FC | Form comparison
- Toronto FC - New York City FC4-02019/03/30
- Toronto FC - New York City FC2-32018/08/12
- New York City FC - Toronto FC2-12018/06/24
- Toronto FC - New York City FC4-02017/07/30
New York City FC Form
- Last game of New York City FC ended in a 2 - 1 against New England Revolution.
- In their past 10 matches, New York City FC scored 27 and conceded 10 goals.
- Having won 17 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, New York City FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Toronto FC.
Toronto FC Form
- Last game of Toronto FC ended in a 1 - 5 against FC Cincinnati.
- In their past 10 matches, Toronto FC scored 12 and conceded 16 goals.
- During the past 6 months Toronto FC won 10 and lost 10 of their 28 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game New York City FC vs Toronto FC
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 56%, a under 3.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 43%.