New York City FC vs San Jose Earthquakes | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game New York City FC vs San Jose Earthquakes. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York City FC||San Jose Earthquakes|
|Shots on Goal||6.26.3|
On the 36th matchday of the Major League Soccer New York City FC will meet San Jose Earthquakes on at in the Yankee Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNew York City FC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of New York City FC and San Jose Earthquakes
- New York City FC - San Jose Earthquakes2-12017/04/01
New York City FC Form
- New York City FC met in their last match New England Revolution and recorded a 2 - 1.
- New York City FC averages 2.7 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months New York City FC won 17 and lost 5 of their 29 matches in the Major League Soccer.
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- San Jose Earthquakes met in their last match Orlando City and recorded a 3 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, San Jose Earthquakes scored 14 and conceded 21 goals.
- Having won 14 and lost 9 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, San Jose Earthquakes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York City FC.
New York City FC vs San Jose Earthquakes | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 57%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 43%.