New York City FC vs Nashville SC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match New York City FC vs Nashville SC.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|New York City FC||Nashville SC|
On the 36th matchday of the MLS New York City FC will meet Nashville SC on at in the Red Bull Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 40%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNashville SC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
Best Odds for the game between New York City FC and Nashville SC
New York City FC and Nashville SC | Form comparison
- Nashville SC - New York City FC3-12021/09/03
New York City FC Form
- New York City FC met in their last match Chicago Fire and recorded a 2 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, New York City FC scored 7 and conceded 4 goals.
- Having won 11 and lost 10 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, New York City FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Nashville SC.
Nashville SC Form
- Last game of Nashville SC ended in a 2 - 2 against Orlando City.
- In their past 10 matches, Nashville SC scored 10 and conceded 5 goals.
- Having won 10 and lost 3 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Nashville SC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York City FC.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game New York City FC vs Nashville SC
Our experts are predicting, that this New York City FC and Nashville SC will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 888sport are the best odds of -110 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 40%.