Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Premier LeagueSt James' Park | St James' Park
Newcastle United
L(3 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(3 - 2)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 2)
Wolverhampton
W(1 - 0)W(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 1)L(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Newcastle UnitedWolverhampton
Goals0.91.1
Corners56.3
Fouls10.48.4
Saves2.12.5

On the teams of Newcastle United and Wolverhampton face each other at in the St James' Park. The duel takes place at the St James' Park during the 26th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 38%.

Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-165 at

Three-Way Bet

Wolverhampton
140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-140 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Wolverhampton38%Newcastle United34%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-112%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Newcastle UnitedDrawWolverhampton
Probability34%28%38%
bet365240220125
22bet270215125
888sport250210140
betway250210120
William Hill250210125
intertops235205125

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Wolverhampton - Newcastle United1-12020/10/25
  • Wolverhampton - Newcastle United1-12020/01/11
  • Newcastle United - Wolverhampton1-12019/10/27
  • Wolverhampton - Newcastle United1-12019/02/11

Newcastle United Form

  • Last game of Newcastle United ended in a 3 - 1 against Manchester United.
  • In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 6 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 7 and lost 14 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Newcastle United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Wolverhampton.

Wolverhampton Form

  • Wolverhampton met in their last match Leeds United and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • Wolverhampton averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 10 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Wolverhampton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.

Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -135 Bet Now