Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the teams of Newcastle United and Wolverhampton face each other at in the St James' Park. The duel takes place at the St James' Park during the 26th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 38%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert PickDouble Chance 1X
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Wolverhampton - Newcastle United1-12020/10/25
- Wolverhampton - Newcastle United1-12020/01/11
- Newcastle United - Wolverhampton1-12019/10/27
- Wolverhampton - Newcastle United1-12019/02/11
Newcastle United Form
- Last game of Newcastle United ended in a 3 - 1 against Manchester United.
- In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 6 and conceded 8 goals.
- Having won 7 and lost 14 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Newcastle United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Wolverhampton.
- Wolverhampton met in their last match Leeds United and recorded a 1 - 0.
- Wolverhampton averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 9 and lost 10 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Wolverhampton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.
Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 38%.