Newcastle United vs West Ham United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Newcastle United vs West Ham United. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle United||West Ham United|
On , at at the St James' Park Newcastle United will meet West Ham United. It's the 1th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 40%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNewcastle United
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 81%No 19%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 94%under 6%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 84%under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 67%under 33%
Odds for the match Newcastle United vs West Ham United
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Newcastle United - West Ham United3-22021/04/17
- West Ham United - Newcastle United0-22020/09/12
- Newcastle United - West Ham United2-22020/07/05
- West Ham United - Newcastle United2-32019/11/02
Newcastle United Form
- Last game of Newcastle United ended in a 0 - 2 against Fulham.
- In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 9 and conceded 10 goals.
- Having won 7 and lost 10 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Newcastle United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against West Ham United.
West Ham United Form
- Last game of West Ham United ended in a 3 - 0 against Southampton.
- West Ham United averages 2.2 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months West Ham United won 12 and lost 6 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Newcastle United vs West Ham United
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 81%, a Both Teams To Score Yes. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 40%.