Newcastle United vs Sheffield United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Newcastle United vs Sheffield United. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Premier LeagueSt James' Park | St James' Park
Newcastle United
L(3 - 4)W(2 - 4)L(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 2)
Sheffield United
W(0 - 1)L(0 - 2)L(4 - 0)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Newcastle UnitedSheffield United
Goals1.60.4
Corners3.93.9
Fouls9.411.9
Saves3.94.7

On , at at the St James' Park Newcastle United will meet Sheffield United. It's the 37th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 46%.

Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
115 at

Three-Way Bet

Newcastle United
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
100 at

Interesting stats and facts

Newcastle United46%Sheffield United27%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-013%1-113%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 48%No 52%

Odds for the match Newcastle United vs Sheffield United

Odds Comparison

Newcastle UnitedDrawSheffield United
Probability46%27%27%
bet365-125275335
22bet-110280330
888sport-110270330
betway-110260300
William Hill-125260335
intertops-125265320

Newcastle United and Sheffield United | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Sheffield United - Newcastle United1-02021/01/12
  • Newcastle United - Sheffield United3-02020/06/21
  • Sheffield United - Newcastle United0-22019/12/05

Newcastle United Form

  • Last game of Newcastle United ended in a 3 - 4 against Manchester City.
  • In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 9 and conceded 11 goals.
  • Having won 7 and lost 14 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Newcastle United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sheffield United.

Sheffield United Form

  • Sheffield United met in their last match Everton and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Sheffield United scored 2 and conceded 12 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Sheffield United won 6 and lost 21 of their 28 matches in the Premier League.

Newcastle United vs Sheffield United | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 100 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 135 Bet Now