Newcastle United vs Norwich City FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Newcastle United vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Premier LeagueLyme Valley Stadium
Newcastle United
W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 3)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 1)
Norwich City FC
W(1 - 0)L(4 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Newcastle UnitedNorwich City FC
Goals1.11
Corners2.74.2
Fouls109.8
Saves4.82.4

On at Newcastle United will host Norwich City FC in the 25th round of the Premier League game at the Lyme Valley Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 36%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

Norwich City FC
235 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-150 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Norwich City FC36%Newcastle United36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Odds for the match Newcastle United vs Norwich City FC

Odds Comparison

Newcastle UnitedDrawNorwich City FC
Probability36%28%36%
bet365130230225
22bet130220220
888sport130245235
MrGreen125240230
betway130230220
William Hill130225225
intertops120225215

Newcastle United and Norwich City FC | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Norwich City FC - Newcastle United3-12019/08/17

Newcastle United Form

  • Newcastle United met in their last match Chelsea and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • Newcastle United averages 1.1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Newcastle United won 8 and lost 10 of their 23 matches in the Premier League.

Norwich City FC Form

  • Norwich City FC met in their last match Bournemouth and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • Norwich City FC averages 0.4 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 14 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Norwich City FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Newcastle United vs Norwich City FC

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -150 from MrGreen. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -135 Bet Now